Without a current job on LinkedIn
- 18 times FEWER profile views & searches
- 2 MILLION FEWER searches weekly
- Worst, you lost ALL-STAR status, which means 27 times FEWER search results and 40 times FEWER opportunities!
WHAT TO DO
Start with ideal industry title(s), industry, skills & keywords recruiters search. Max those 100 characters!
EXAMPLE: ❝Sales & Marketing Director specializing in Healthcare Account Management❞
Use "ONO (Open to New Opportunities)" company OR repeat most of the JOB.
Add significant skills, activities, learning, more keywords/phrases, conferences, associations, education) - and always results
- State any "consulting" only if you really are. Otherwise, you'll fail the interview and background checks!
- KEEP NETWORKING! This is not enough.
- SHOW ME PROOF: Search your title. Most results start "Current" or "Past" for how they were found!
It's easy to LIKE; but a WIN-WIN to SHARE...
more visibility for you; help others fare!
Best, Jared J. WIESE
See more thoughts in this LinkedIn post comments... Over 1,275 likes!
See our free #ONO course?