Want to know our Career Coaching process in more depth? You’ve come to the right place!
Anyone can be a resume writer and create a LinkedIn profile. But if you want to know what works and why – after years of trial and error, and results – keep reading…
- You need more than a résumé. You need recruiters coming to you!
- You need more than just that next job. You need to be back in charge of your career!
- You need help getting your profile and résumé to POP in seconds – to even have a shot
Why don’t I hear from recruiters after they said I was “perfect”?
Why do most resumes get stopped on SUBMIT by an ATS?
How can you attract jobs instead of chasing them?(I hear these all the time! And there’s a lot of conflicting advice.)
- School never taught you how to manage a career.
- There are limits to what you can do yourself – especially with limited time and opportunity cost.
- People struggle to sell themselves.
Sure if you have time, you can do it yourself. Or you realize the Opportunity Costs and lack of expertise in doing so.
Why I Help
I am passionate about helping you navigate your career, because I’ve seen how things can change – budget cuts, rightsizing/offshoring, economy tanks, COVID-19 hits.
I help you leverage the seconds you get to land that dream job.
I provide career coaching that puts you in charge of the rest of your career, not just the next job!
16 years ago, I put my resume on a job board. I got a job with relocation the next day. But that no longer works!
I learned early in my career, that I was the only one in charge. So I’ve learned a lot about what works on resumes. And I’ve been on all sides of hiring…
- on a committee putting out job ads and reviewing applicants
- “one of those guys” having seconds before an interview to review YOUR resume and then interview you
- a jobseeker, getting interviewed and making all the classic mistakes – learning the hard way!
Then about 6 years ago, I changed one word on my LinkedIn profile. I had a recruiter notice it the next day. Yep, got the job! Even though I was consulting and it was that company’s job to find me one!
So I started helping others. And a few years ago, LinkedIn approached me to help them review LinkedIn profiles. I learned the top 12 sections of a LinkedIn profile after LinkedIn hired me to review LinkedIn profiles. What they didn’t tell me was how to make them better. That’s where my LinkedIn Profile Writing Process kicks in!
So I have lots of rich history upon which to offer my career coaching process!
I Have Answers
With 30 years in business, I’ve seen many sides of hiring…
- … Being on a committee putting out job ads and reviewing applicants
- … Being “one of those guys” having seconds before an interview to review YOUR resume and then interview you
- … Being a jobseeker, getting interviewed and making all the classic mistakes – learning the hard way!
What I Do
I do my research. Often, as things are changing all the time.
I can do it for you with no explanation, do it and explain it, or simply explain it in a coaching session. We’re talking resumes, cover letters, job interviews, LinkedIn, ghosting, salary negotiation, etc.
But a good career coach should not just tell you to do something or do it for you:
❝You give a poor man a fish and you feed him for a day. You teach him to fish and you give him an occupation that will feed him for a lifetime.❞(Chinese proverb)
Can I help?
Learn more about Our Career Coaching Process.
Need Other Info?
All Our Processes
Here are all our processes…
See Our Processes In Action
Want to see us in action?
- See us helping others daily on LinkedIn
- See some of our best content
- Join our newsletter for future tips