We help you love Mondays with Career Coaching centered on Ikigai – finding your PASSION and PURPOSE, not just you talents and a job!
Why do you wake up in the morning? Especially Mondays?!
Is it for a CAREER you LOVE? If not, consider the Ikigai Career Circles. I revised the Japanese Ikigai (ee-kee-guy) to tie it better to careers and make it more memorable with 4 Ps of Passion+Purpose+Pursuit+Profession.
TL;DR: Ikigai Career Circles = Passion+Purpose+Pursuit+Profession
Learn more about Our Career Coaching Process.
Our Resume Writing Services/Charges
Your attention span as short as a recruiter’s?
If so, here are our resume writing/review options:
- $47 Resume Review: We’ll teach you how to get free ATS checks for your resume and any job, plus give our top 3 tips
- $249 Resume Redo PACKAGE: Leveraging existing content and create an ATS-compliant resume that sells in the seconds you get
- $497 Resumes That 🅿🅾🅿!™ PACKAGE: REDO PLUS: Collaboration on content and up to 3 revisions
Learn more about Our Resume Writing Process.
Our LinkedIn Services/Charges
Your attention span as fast as a business card?
If so, here are our LinkedIn offerings:
- Potential Free #ProfilePopUp
- $47 LINKEDIN REVIEW: our top 3 tips and explanation why
- $199 1-HOUR LINKEDIN COACHING on your profile, LinkedIn in general, Resumes, cover letters, interviews, etc.
- $497 PROFILES THAT POP!™: 26 proprietary steps for more searches and views (proven) – others charge much more!
Learn more about Our LinkedIn Profile Writing Process.
More About Ikigai
One way to understand it is to reflect on the interrelation of the 4 Ps:
- PROFESSION: What knowledge and skills can you be paid for?
- PURSUIT: What can you get paid well for doing that many people need?
- PURPOSE: What are you drawn to that the world needs?
- PASSION: What things do you love doing, naturally?
The American Dream
Many of us start chasing the dream on the left of the big circle, focusing on an education without a clear picture of what we want to do for work. This gives us TALENTS which we then use to seek a PROFESSION.
We follow “down the right path”, looking for a job that PAYS. We have to pay the bills and all those student loans!
As we master our craft, we start up in Pursuit of a better VOCATION, as we finally get a sense of what the world really NEEDS.
Finally, we tire of the rat race and look for more of a PURPOSE (MISSION) and PASSION to address our true LOVES.
What’s Your Point?
Now, this is how most people take the path. It’s also why most of us feel like we are circling the drain, never quite hitting the mark, or missing the point. Which are YOU doing?
Are you one of the lucky few, born with a green thumb or an artist’s eye, who followed your passions and didn’t care about money?
Did this all seem obvious and silly to you, as you figured it all out without even going to school? Maybe you are one of the lucky 15% who doesn’t hate their work?
Learn More About Ikigai
Can we help?
With RESUME WRITING, CAREER COACHING or LINKEDIN, what’s your biggest challenge, frustration or question?