Want to know our Resume Writing process in more depth? You’ve come to the right place!
Our Resume Writing is NOT
- Cookie-cutter templates you can find on the web (may be cheap, but an opportunity cost)
- Farmed out to other junior resume writers
- “Always X pages” advice – it depends!
My Real Life Resume
16 years ago, I put my resume on a job board.
I got a job with relocation the next day. But that no longer works!
I learned early in my career, that I was the only one in charge. So I’ve learned what works on resumes. And I’ve been on all sides of hiring…
- on a committee putting out job ads and reviewing applicants
- “one of those guys” having seconds before an interview to review YOUR resume and then interview you
- a jobseeker, getting interviewed and making all the classic mistakes – learning the hard way!
My Resume Results
- I get you past the ATS (which 99% of companies use)
- I make sure you survive the scan (recruiters spend seconds initially)
- THEN, I sell you in the 1st half page, to compel them to want to read more and bring you in for an interview!
Our Resume Writing Services/Charges
Your attention span as short as a recruiter’s?
If so, here are our resume writing/review options:
- $47 Resume Review: We’ll scan your resume and any job against an ATS, then give you the scores and top 3 tips
- $249 Resume Redo: Leveraging existing content and create an ATS-compliant resume that sells in the seconds you get
- $497 Resumes That POP!™: REDO PLUS: Collaboration on content and up to 3 revisions
Learn more about Our Resume Writing Process.
Quality Resume Writing, LinkedIn Profile Optimization & Career Coaching GETS THE JOB!
Here’s the lost opportunity cost of NOT getting that better pay/job!