More Than Resume Writing Services
97%+ of Resume Writing Services don't pass an ATS or survive the seconds your audience gives them. Yet 97%+ WILL want to see them. And - worse - your resume needs to do WAY MORE than just pass an ATS.
Yet, for every day you're not earning $25,000 in salary or better job, it's costing you $100. Make $100,000? That's $400/day! Our services pay for themselves in 2 days.
Here's more on Your Opportunity Costs.
You get your money's worth with my Resume Writing Services...
- I get you past the ATS (which 99% of companies use)
- I make sure you survive the scan (recruiters spend seconds initially)
- THEN, I sell you in the 1st half page, to compel them to want to read more and bring you in for an interview!
My Resume Writing is NOT...
Real Resume Writing Services
17 years ago, I put my resume on a job board. I got a job with relocation the next day. But that no longer works!
I learned early in my career, that I was the only one in charge. So I'm always researching the best for resumes.
And I’ve been on all sides of hiring…
- on a committee putting out job ads and reviewing applicants
- “one of those guys” having seconds before an interview to review YOUR resume and then interview you
- a jobseeker, getting interviewed and making all the classic mistakes – learning the hard way!
What Doesn't Work
You need a lot more than spraying fancy resumes for jobs.
And you need to do it in seconds.
That's where ProfilesThatPOP!™ Resume Writing Services can help...
Start With Value
First you need to take the time to understand your value... What sets you apart.
Then you need to distill it down, so you can know how to best showcase it. In seconds.
After all that, you have to package it in a way that tells your story and conveying your value.
But Do It Fast!
There's a reason why you get so little time. The ATS, technology advances and demands on recruiters.
Ladders found in 2012 we had 6 seconds. Then in 2018, they discovered it went to 7 seconds.
Why? We were in a recession in 2012. And Forbes found it was only 5 seconds in 2018.
Let's show some history and résumé examples you need today...
Some Hiring History
Remember the good old days of getting a job with a handshake?
- 1976 newspaper Classifieds are best for jobs
- 1983 faxing eases resume submission
- 1989 emailing job applications
- 1991 The World Wide Web is introduced
- 1996 Early ATS created, "Viasite"
- 1999 Viasite renamed Recruitsoft; Monster has Superbowl ad that phases out Classifieds
- 2003 LinkedIn founded, 'Fueled by changes in recruiting as a result of social media'
- 2005 Too many applicants, so the ATS "screen out" starts
- 2006 LinkedIn profiles become public which 'creates more of a focus on marketing yourself and telling your story'
- 2012 Oracle buys Taleo, which bought Recruitsoft and 2 other ATS'
- 2013 Taleo has 20M users; LinkedIn reaches 225M users
- 2016 300+ Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) used by 90% of US companies
Hiring History Visual
What do you think happened with COVID-19?!
See Resume Examples
See the difference in the following resume example?...
See our other Resume Examples.
Let's review what you're up against from an ATS Maker - designed to "track" applicants but also weed them out (step 7!) - then give you a free scan below to check...
Why 2021 Hiring is Hopeless
11 Undeniable Benefits of Applicant Tracking Systems
1. New Hires Generate Revenue More Quickly
2. Hire Top Performing Candidates Before Your Competition
3. Track Hundreds of Resumes With Ease
4. An ATS Creates a Dynamite First Impression
5. Your Competitors Are Using An ATS
6. Recruitment Texting is a Must in 2020
7. Quickly Narrow Down The Application Pool
8. Screening Questions Help You Find Better Candidates
9. ATS Can Post To Multiple Online Job Boards
10. Applicant Tracking Systems Improve Collaboration
11. Applicant Tracking Systems Help You Comply With Labor Laws
See what you're up against? Now, upload your résumé and let's give you free scan and tips...
Why LinkedIn Is Even Better
Until 2005 you could put your resume on a job board. Once the Great Recession ended, a worldwide market boomed, and businesses couldn't keep up.
Attention spans shrank as they moved to AI and ATS systems. It's why LinkedIn was made and there's even a patent on it.
Now with LinkedIn you can have recruiters come to YOU instead of figuring out which companies and spraying résumés!
But there's more to it as well. I use 26 proprietary steps to prove you are getting found for more opportunities!