Most resumes don’t pass that ATS or the recruiter who scans them. We help you:
- PASS the ATS
- Sell in seconds
- 🅿🅾🅿!™ to stand out and get that dream job!
But we offer so much more…
Resume Writing Services
Your attention span as short as a recruiter’s?
If so, here are our resume writing/review options:
- Limited time only: Free ATS scan!
- $47 Resume Review: We’ll teach you how to get free ATS checks for your resume and any job, plus give our top 3 tips
- $249 Resume Redo PACKAGE: Leveraging existing content and create an ATS-compliant resume that sells in the seconds you get
- $497 Resumes That 🅿🅾🅿!™ PACKAGE: REDO PLUS: Collaboration on content and up to 3 revisions
Learn more about Our Resume Writing Process.
LinkedIn Profile Services
Your attention span as fast as a business card?
If so, here are our LinkedIn offerings:
- Potential Free #ProfilePopUp
- $47 LINKEDIN REVIEW: our top 3 tips and explanation why
- $199 1-HOUR LINKEDIN COACHING on your profile, LinkedIn in general, Resumes, cover letters, interviews, etc.
- $797 LinkedIn Profiles That POP!™: 26 proprietary steps for more searches and views (proven) – others charge much more!
Learn more about Our LinkedIn Profile Writing Process.
Learn more about Our Career Coaching Process.
More About Resume Writing
Have a few seconds to learn more? 😉
See, back in 2012 TheLadders did an eye-scan study of recruiters eyes:
Resume Writing Services Are Not Enough
See, 16 years ago I posted my resume on a job board and got a job the next day! Today that no longer works!
Nor does hiring resume writing services that have a great marketing budget who then hand you off to a junior person or simply follow a template!
I do all résumés myself! And I scan them against an ATS service to prove it!
Resume Only Seals the Deal
Today, the resume seals the deal. It doesn’t make it.
So you better have an outstanding LinkedIn profile and know your stuff.
Else get some Career Coaching too!
Can we help?
With RESUME WRITING, CAREER COACHING or LINKEDIN, what’s your biggest challenge, frustration or question?