95% of resumes and LinkedIn profiles don't pass an ATS or survive the seconds your audience gives them. Yet 95% WILL want to see them.
Yet, for every day you're not earning $25,000 in salary, raise, or new business, it's costing you $100.
We help all of that with Resume Writing, LinkedIn Optimization and Career Coaching.
Resume Writing Services
Here’s all our Resume Writing Services…
- Want a free ATS scan? Give us a bit more info.
- $47 Resume Review: We’ll scan your resume against the ATS and a job, then give you the score and the top 3 tips
- $249 Resume Redo PACKAGE: Leveraging existing content and create an ATS-compliant resume that sells in the seconds you get
- $497 Resumes That 🅿🅾🅿!™ PACKAGE: REDO PLUS: Collaboration on content and up to 3 revisions
Learn more about Our Resume Writing Process.
LinkedIn Profile Services
- $47 LINKEDIN PROFILE REVIEW: We’ll scan your profile against the ATS, give the score, and top 3 tips to improve it
- $199 1-HOUR LINKEDIN COACHING on your profile, LinkedIn in general, Resumes, cover letters, interviews, etc.
- $797 LinkedIn Profiles That POP!™: 26 proprietary steps for more searches and views (proven) – others charge much more!
Learn more about Our LinkedIn Profile Writing Process.
Career Coaching Services
Learn more about Our Career Coaching Process.
More About Resume Writing
Have a few seconds to learn more? 😉
See, back in 2012 TheLadders did an eye-scan study of recruiters eyes:
Resume Writing Services Are Not Enough
See, 16 years ago I posted my resume on a job board and got a job the next day! Today that no longer works!
Nor does hiring resume writing services that have a great marketing budget who then hand you off to a junior person or simply follow a template!
I do all résumés myself! And I scan them against an ATS service to prove it!
Resume Only Seals the Deal
Today, the resume seals the deal. It doesn’t make it.
So you better have an outstanding LinkedIn profile and know your stuff.
Else get some Career Coaching too!
Can we help?
With RESUME WRITING, CAREER COACHING or LINKEDIN, what’s your biggest challenge, frustration or question?