Here are our Standard Services/Charges for LinkedIn Profile Optimization. Remember the lost opportunity cost of NOT getting that better pay/job!
Our LinkedIn Services/Charges
Your attention span as fast as a business card?
If so, here are our LinkedIn offerings:
- Potential Free #ProfilePopUp
- $47 LINKEDIN REVIEW: our top 3 tips and explanation why
- $199 1-HOUR LINKEDIN COACHING on your profile, LinkedIn in general, Resumes, cover letters, interviews, etc.
- $497 PROFILES THAT POP!™: 26 proprietary steps for more searches and views (proven) – others charge much more!
Learn more about Our LinkedIn Profile Writing Process.
See Our Processes In Action
Want to see me in action? See me helping others daily on LinkedIn.
So – What’s YOUR Problem?!
Get Profiles That POP!™
- Are jobs or leads coming to you? They could!
- Are you spraying and praying résumés or business cards? STOP that!
- Applying to jobs or cold calling – but getting ghosted? There’s a reason!
- Wonder how others do so well on LinkedIn? You can get better ROI!
ATTRACT leads or recruiters with a proprietary 26-step process, that 🅿🅾🅿🆂 your brand and more opportunities.
WHY YOUR PROBLEM
- School never taught you to manage a career or promote a business
- There are limits to what you can do yourself
- People struggle to sell themselves
That’s why you need to Profiles That 🅿🅾🅿!™…
HOW WE HELP
- We coach you to take your career in a better direction than you ever thought was possible
- We are passionate about helping you navigate YOUR career or business
- We help you leverage the 7 seconds you get to land that lead or job
ABOUT OUR SOLUTIONS
- LinkedIn Profiles That 🅿🅾🅿!™ your value to leads and recruiters
- Résumés that pass an ATS, sell you in seconds and seal the deal
- Coaching that puts you in charge of your career!
MORE ABOUT ME
Hi! My name is Jared J. WIESE, the founder of Profiles That POP!™
Thanks for the interest in me, but I’d rather learn more about you and how my services can help you get more JOBS♦️LEADS♦️JOY… Let’s CHAT!
If you insist…
But if you insist, here’s more about me… 😉
I got my start with a programming degree. Yet I was never the type to bang out code in a cubicle. I was always asking WHY.
Eventually this led to me becoming an IT Business Analyst where I’d find out what the business wanted, translate it, then go the the tech guys to see if it was possible. I got quite good at it, learning how to spell things out, stay in scope and get buy in.
This was actually a great background for me helping others with their careers – the business of YOU! Today, I help job seekers attract recruiters, businesses find and turn leads into prospects, and train individuals and groups how to maximize LinkedIn.
So, what’s your problem? 😉