You know you need more than a resume, right? Are you getting or doing the following?
All Our Processes
Here are all our processes…
See Our Processes In Action
Want to see us in action?
Resume Writing Services
Here’s all our Resume Writing Services…
- Want a free ATS scan? Give us a bit more info.
- $47 Resume Review: We’ll scan your resume against the ATS and a job, then give you the score and the top 3 tips
- $249 Resume Redo PACKAGE: Leveraging existing content and create an ATS-compliant resume that sells in the seconds you get
- $497 Resumes That 🅿🅾🅿!™ PACKAGE: REDO PLUS: Collaboration on content and up to 3 revisions
Learn more about Our Resume Writing Process.
So – What’s YOUR Problem?!
Still have questions?
- Are jobs or leads coming to you? They could!
- Are you spraying and praying résumés or business cards? STOP that!
- Applying to jobs or cold calling – but getting ghosted? There’s a reason!
- Wonder how others do so well on LinkedIn? You can get a better ROI!
ATTRACT leads or recruiters with a proprietary 26-step process, that POPs your brand and more opportunities.
WHY YOUR PROBLEM
- School never taught you to manage a career or promote a business
- There are limits to what you can do yourself
- People struggle to sell themselves
That’s why you need to Profiles That POP!™…
Which of the following fits best?
HOW WE HELP
- We coach you to take your career to the next level
- We are passionate about helping YOUR career or business
- We help you leverage the seconds you get to land that lead or job
ABOUT OUR SOLUTIONS
- LinkedIn Profiles That POP!™ your value to leads and recruiters
- Résumés that pass an ATS, sell you in seconds and seal the deal
- Coaching that puts you in charge!
MORE ABOUT ME
Hi! My name is Jared J. WIESE, the founder of ProfilesThatPOP!™
Thanks for the interest in me, but I’d rather learn more about you and how my services can help you get more JOBS♦️LEADS♦️JOY!
If you insist…
But if you insist, here’s more about me… 😉
I got my start with a programming degree. Yet I was never the type to bang out code in a cubicle. I was always asking WHY.
Eventually this led to me becoming an IT Business Analyst where I’d find out what the business wanted, translate it, then go the the tech guys to see if it was possible. I got quite good at it, learning how to spell things out, stay in scope and get buy in.
This was actually a great background for me helping others with their careers – the business of YOU! Today, I help job seekers attract recruiters, businesses find and turn leads into prospects, and train individuals and groups how to maximize LinkedIn.
So, what’s your problem? 😉